Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week Five

Well not much has changed since my last post, just fitting in our regular routine.  We had dentist appointments this week and everyone had a good report except Kristina, but that makes sense because she is older and has had more time to "Wear them down". We also had a get together Saturday before last with Aunts and Uncles and cousins to celebrate my Grandad's 80th birthday.  It has gotten a lot better here than my last post and we are adjusting.  Other than that their is not much we have done, we are just trying to find our new normal.

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable, I am so happy for you! One big happy family :) Great!

    I am enormously happy for your Ukrain children, I do not really know the "environment" in Ukrain, but I can extrapolate my life experience as I am born and have grown up in Russia.

    ReplyDelete