Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pictures of Court Day, Part 2

If your wondering what that is, it's a ping-pong table.  I've always wanted a concrete ping-pong table!
Sergey putting new strings on the orphanage's guitar and then tuning it.

I just can't get over how funny this picture is.

Kristina playing the guitar.

Lera's friends, Kate, Oksana, and Veeka.

Everyone sticking their tongues out.

Playing Uno.

Dad and Luba

Dad and Luba again.

Veeka.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, I GIVE YOU... SERGEY....THE MAN OF MANY  TALENTS!!!
TRULY AMAZING, HE SANG AND EVERYTHING!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW - Sergey is very talented! I didn't know he plays guitar! I didn't know Kristina played either!

    Yes, Brian clicked on your blog like 30 times to get you over 1,000 hits! Hope you enjoyed the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sergey knows some Soul Asylum!!! :()

    ReplyDelete