Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pictures of Court Day, Part 1

Last post my mom mentioned a gift that we were going to give the children, a special gift that we hoped they would understand and appreciate.  Also a gift that I didn't get till I was eleven, but this is a different case.  when my mom gave the keys to my siblings, (feels good to say that) this is what she said.  "You already hold the key to our hearts, now you hold the key to our home, our home is now your home." 





These are the keys we gave the children, from left to right, Kristina's,  Lera's, Luba's, and Vladik.



Outside the courthouse.

Everyone in the courthouse.



Inspector on far left and orphanage lawyer on far right.

We had to get Sergey in one of the pictures.

Dad giving the flowers out to my new siblings.

Flowers to Lera.

Flowers to Vladik.

Flowers to Luba.

Key to Kristina.

Key to Lera.

Key to Luba.

Key to Vladik.

Flowers to Kristina.

Luba doing something with the roses.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! The key is a great idea... and nice pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! Brought happy tears to my eyes! I hope we get to see all of you again on the way out and you can meet our new son, Dennis!

    ReplyDelete